Who – Boys & Girls
- High School (K-2nd)
- College (3th-5th)
- Pro (6th-8th)
Aug: 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31
Sept: 5, 7, 12, 14, 19, 21
Championship Saturday: Sept. 23rd
Refunds will be given 100% in full up to the start of the first practice. Refunds will not be given once practices have started as a result of staff hires and rental space.
The NWFFL Fall Season is coming soon! NWFFL is a program designed to teach your son the fundamentals of football while improving his athleticism.
Throughout the season, every player will get a chance to play every position, with the exception of Championship Saturday where coaches will put their players in the positions that gives the team the best chance to win. In addition, coaches will be on the fields during games to capture teachable moments. Certified officials will be used for championship Saturday only.
Click here for important information on League Format and Required Equipment.
- Expert coaching from former NFL player Jim Schwantz
- Equal practice and playing time at every position for all players, with the exception of Championship Saturday
- Emphasis on fundamentals of football and improving athleticism
- 25% of all practices committed to Plyometrics
- Fewer injuries than other programs
- Learn the proper fundamentals of football
- Develop as a better athlete
- No weekends, no travel
- Only $350 for entire season including practice/game jersey.
- No hidden costs
All games and practices are held at Harper Community College in Palatine, IL, centrally located for all Northwest Suburban Athletes. There are no weekend games or practices and no travel in the NWFFL.
Harper Community College – Building M Wellness and Sports Center 1200 W Algonquin Rd. Palatine, IL 60067