3rd-6th Grade Boys from the Northwest Suburbs of the Greater Chicagoland Area
- Pro (5th & 6th)
- College (3rd & 4th)
August: 13*, 15*, 20*, 22*, 27, 29
September: 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
Championship Saturday: September 28, 2013
* Denotes practice only Note: 4 teams will play games on each date, while the others have practice
$365 for 15 sessions with former NFL player Jim Schwantz and experienced coaches
Summer 2013 Flag Football Program
The Northwest Flag Football League is coming! Starting in the Summer of 2013, the NWFFL is a program designed to teach your son the fundamentals of football while improving his athleticism. Equal practice and game time at all positions is guaranteed to all participants, as our focus is individual development.
The Summer 2013 League runs from August 13 to September 28, 2013.
Click here for important information on League Format and Required Equipment.
- Expert coaching from former NFL player Jim Schwantz
- Equal practice and playing time at every position for all players
- Emphasis on fundamentals of football and improving athleticism
- 25% of all practices committed to Plyometrics
- Fewer injuries than other programs
- Learn the proper fundamentals of football
- Develop as a better athlete
- No weekends, no travel
- Only $365 for entire season including practice/game jersey. (Cost of participation is determined at a rate of $15 per hour)
- No hidden costs
All games and practices are held at Harper Community College in Palatine, IL, centrally located for all Northwest Suburban Athletes. There are no weekend games or practices and no travel in the NWFFL.
Harper Community College – Building M Wellness and Sports Center 1200 W Algonquin Rd. Palatine, IL 60067