Who – Boys & Girls
- Boys & girls K-8th
- 2 Leagues with differentiated instruction based on age/ability
July 9,10, 11, 12, 13 9:00 – 10:30
July 16, 17, 18, 19, 20 9:00 – 10:30
Refunds will be given 100% in full up to the start of the first practice. Refunds will not be given once practices have started as a result of staff hires and rental space.
Join Coach Schwantz and his staff again this summer to learn the fundamentals of offense, defense, special teams, and team play.
This exciting camp will include professional instruction in the fundamentals of football, including special teams, as well as 4-on-4 sandlot games. 4-on-4 sandlot is the best way to learn the essence of football.
- Expert coaching from former NFL player Jim Schwantz and current High School coaches
- Emphasis on fundamentals of football and improving athleticism
- Quarter-back play and route running
- Learn the proper fundamentals of football
- Develop better athletically with low impact plyometrics
- Each player must bring mouth guard, football, and indoor gym shoes
The camp will be held at Harper Community College in Palatine, IL, centrally located for all Northwest Suburban Athletes.
Harper Community College – Building M Wellness and Sports Center 1200 W Algonquin Rd. Palatine, IL 60067