Who – Boys & Girls
- High School (K-2th)
- College (3rd-5th)
- Pro (6th-8th)
July 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 9:00 – 10:30
July 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 9:00 – 10:30
Refunds will be given 100% in full up to the start of the first practice. Refunds will not be given once practices have started as a result of staff hires and rental space.
Join Coach Schwantz and his staff again this summer to learn the fundamentals of offense, defense, special teams, and team play.
This exciting camp will include professional instruction in the fundamentals of football, including special teams, as well as 4-on-4 sandlot games. The NWFFL believes in providing innovative instruction to all players, at all positions, regardless of size. 4-on-4 sandlot is the best way to learn the essence of football. Prizes will be awarded to the punt, pass, and kick champion at all levels.
Click here for important information on League Format and Required Equipment.
- Players divided into 3 divisions based on age and ability for the best instruction
- Expert coaching from former NFL player Jim Schwantz
- Equal practice and playing time at every position for all players
- Emphasis on fundamentals of football and improving athleticism
- Fewer injuries than other programs
- Learn the proper fundamentals of football
- Develop as a better athlete
- No weekends, no travel
- No hidden costs
All games and practices are held at Harper Community College in Palatine, IL, centrally located for all Northwest Suburban Athletes. There are no weekend games or practices and no travel in the NWFFL.
Harper Community College – Building M Wellness and Sports Center 1200 W Algonquin Rd. Palatine, IL 60067