- Athletes K-8th
- 2 Leagues with differentiated instruction based on experience
Session I: July 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
Session II: July 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
Harper Community College in Palatine
Refunds will be given 100% in full up to the start of the first day of camp. Refunds will not be given once camp has started as a result of staff hires and rental space.
Join Coach Schwantz and his staff again this Summer to learn the fundamentals of Football. Whether you are an experienced player or just learning the game, The J.S.F.A is for you!
Why Jim Schwantz Football Academy?
- Expert coaching from former NFL player Jim Schwantz and current High School/college coaches
- Emphasis on fundamentals of football and improving athleticism
- Quarter-back play and route running
- Proper fundamentals of tackling
- Conveniently located at Harper College in Palatine
- Each player must bring mouth guard, football, and outdoor shoes/cleats
- Differentiated instruction for both experienced and inexperienced players